Tickles is a trading name of:
Archant Community Media Limited
Rouen Road, Norwich,
Norfolk NR1 1RE
Registered in England
Company reg. no. 19300
VAT no. 711 5185 62
Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach Wristbands with parking and unlimited rides, £12.50
Register FREE or log in
Connect with Facebook
Don't miss these offers!
Save up to 36% overnight stay and 3 course a la carte meal for two
Half price, hop on - hop off, family sightseeing tickets
Personal Recording Studio Session at Radio Castle
1 hour Zorb football session with 10 Zorb suits
Get £5 Tickles CreditRecommend a friend
Like us on Facebook
The offer is active.
- Vouchers are valid until 2nd November 2014
- Printed voucher must be presented to redeem this offer
- No booking required; just bring along your Tickles voucher/s to the Wristband Reception
- Please show your Tickles voucher at the car park and you will be entitled to free parking on arrival
- The maxi wristband gives unlimited access to all valid rides. When purchasing this offer, parking is included
- The midi wristband is available for children aged 4 to 6 years inclusive
- Opening days and times vary
- Please telephone 01493 844585 or visit the website for more details: http://www.pleasure-beach.co.uk/
- There is no limit on the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Save up to 36% on these wristbands for the Pleasure Beach, Great Yarmouth
- Maxi wristband for unlimited rides for just £12.50
- Midi wristbands for 4-6 year olds inclusive for just £9.50
- Huge family fun spread over nine acres for a brilliant day out
- Full-throttle, white-knuckle rides, water attractions and fun rides for everyone to enjoy
- Find it on South Beach Parade, Great Yarmouth
Offer closes in 6Day :5Hours :26mins
The offer is active!
About Pleasure Beach
Thrill-seekers prepare for our most nail-biting deal yet! Courtesy of Pleasure Beach, Great Yarmouth, we are offering you a fantastic 36% off all their wristbands. Get a maxi wristband for unlimited rides and parking for just £12.50 or a midi wristband (for 4-6year olds) for just £9.50!
The Pleasure Beach, with its mixture of high-octane rides and traditional attractions, sits at the top of Great Yarmouth’s Golden Mile dominating the seafront skyline with its famous Skydrop. Spread over nine acres, Pleasure Beach offers huge family fun, full-throttle white knuckle rides to exhilarate and thrill, water attractions to catch your breath and fun rides to keep the children happy for hours.
Children and parents alike, prepare to be amazed by the park’s interactive cinema. Forget 3D; the Pleasure Beach is bringing you 4D! Enliven your senses as you experience a brilliant display of lights, moving seats, water sprays, leg ticklers, smells, bubbles and air blasts, so expect to be blown away!
Standing at an impressive 20 metres, the Disko is a 24 passenger ride which is not for the faint-hearted. This ride's unusual feature is that the 24 riders face outwards sitting in a circle. As the Disko starts to spin, it runs along a curved track from side-to-side in a 'U' shape for a truly spine-tingling experience.
The Pleasure Beach also offers a wonderful selection of rides and attractions for younger children including the Funhouse, the Flying Bus and of course The Snails - which have been one the parks top attractions for nearly 50 years!
At an impressive 36% discount these wristbands are more of a steal than a deal, so make sure you get your hands on yours while they last!